Wednesday, September 23, 2015

That TIme When We Lost our Good Sense and Bought a Boat

I know many people say that the two best days of owning a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it, but so far, I have to disagree.  We have all (particularly Jason) been wanting a boat to have up at the lake house for a while, and this summer we finally pulled the trigger with Jenn and Skaife.  We are now all four owners of a new to us ski boat, and we are absolutely loving it.  Addie has a blast riding the boat, and I know we will all make such good memories over the years out on the water.  Somehow, I don't have any pictures of the boat itself, but the below pics are from the first weekend we got to go up and put the boat to use.

Ready to hit the water


My girl and I enjoying the summer sun

Sexy captain

Skaife testing out the tube before Ad and I got on


First ride was a success


Poor Lila got a virus and had super swollen eyes all weekend.  Poor baby.  Luckily she was still so happy.


Making unloading from the lake look fun.

Monday morning brought a trip to the doctor for the little bean.

Fortunately, they said it was just a virus, and by Tuesday, she was back in business.

No comments: