Thursday, September 24, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

My parents came in town for labor day weekend, and we had both a productive and fun weekend.  Mom helped me clean out my closet and decorate my house for fall (thanks Mom!).  We also took the girls to play at the park, went to the Aggie football game and enjoyed time as a family.  I am so very grateful that my parents make the effort to always come up and see my kids.  I love that they have such a great relationship with their Mimi and Papaw.

Lila is the dessert Queen...bad I know.  She gets sooooo excited to eat dessert.

She would just wait with her mouth wide open for ice cream.  It was hilarious.

Our little diva

Playing with Mimi at the park



Addie loves to clean.  I hope she still loves it in a few more  years.  :)

Jogging with Mimi


When we were out walking, we spotted this 12th man and had to take a quick pic.

The Aggies played ASU at reliant on Saturday evening so we got a babysitter and went with my parents to the game.  It was a great game...esp since the Aggies came out with a victory.  We were cracking up the whole game bc my dad was wearing his heart rate monitor, and he was so nervous his heart rate was getting as high as when he was out jogging that morning.  haha



Saying by to Mom and Dad on Sunday

Sunday afternoon, Deanna picked Ad up and took her to the mall as a reward for doing so well on the potty.  She picked out a T-Rex at build-a-bear as well as some other goodies at the shoe store and Disney store.  She loves going to the mall with Nana.



Monday, Jason and I headed to the garden center to get some plants to update our flower beds.  I also bought some pretty yellow mums in anticipation of fall.  I just love seeing these by my door and cant wait to add a few pumpkins around them next month.

No comments: