Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Firetrucks, Babies and Other Weekend Fun


In order to try and round out the month of August on the blog (since September is just about over), I am doing a big picture dump below.  Enjoy!
 
These precious sisters love each other so much.  The other night, I randomly asked Addie what her favorite thing is in the whole wide world, and her response was "playing with Lila."  It just doesn't get much sweeter than that.

Ad giving Lila a ride in the wagon

Just a little picnic in the ball pit.


Heading to the pool

Lila enjoying her breakfast

This little girl is obsessed with the swing.  She begs to be picked up and then points at the back door to go outside.  She would stay in this thing for hours if we let her.

Sleepy head

Lila is a climber and is always so proud when she finds something new to scale.



Playing with the play doh ice cream parlor Uncle Cale gave her for her bday.


This little girl is standing and cruising all over the place now.  I would venture to say she is a full time walker.

Riding the giraffe and clapping to the music


Ad went to Pierce's bday party at the fire station and the park.  She had an absolute blast with her friends.


Addie, Wyatt and Charlie



I have been working my way through some of our closets and drawers the last few weeks trying to clean out.  While I was cleaning out my nightstand, the girls were "helping" in my closet.  This was literally moments after I had straightened all the shoes on my shelves.  Sigh.

Our friends Dan and Monica welcomed a sweet new addition to their family in August as well.  I had to go by and meet baby Marin.  She is just precious, and we could not be more excited to welcome her to our clan.

Sweet baby.  I know it won't be long before she is running around with Jackson and our girls.

Sleeping baby.  Love this girl so much.

Princess Addie.

No comments: