On March 13th, Lila turned 8 months old. As I always say, the months are moving at lightening speed, and our littlest baby just keeps growing. This is such a fun age, and I just love this little girl with all my heart.
- is wearing 9 month clothes and jammies.
- is wearing a size 2 diaper during the day and size 3 night time diaper at night.
- is not really eating well at all. She will eat the first few bites well and then is just no longer interested. We are continuing to try new things, but it is more a lack on interest in food in general rather than dislike of particular flavors. (I am writing this a little late and a week or so after she turned 8 months, she turned a corner and is finally eating well. phew)
- is scooting all over the place. I don't consider it crawling until she is on all fours and actually crawling. She is soooo close. She scoots all the way across the room, can get anywhere she wants and gets on all fours and rocks back and forth.
-She refuses to just lay still on her back and tries to grab EVERYTHING. Makes diaper changes quite interesting.
- has started wanting me all the time. If I walk out of the room, she melts down except when I leave her at school.
- is sleeping a little better in her crib. She goes down around 8:30 and usually just wakes up once around 3-4am, then back to sleep til 7-7:30am on a good night. She always starts out in her crib and ends up sleeping next to me on my pillow every night around 3-4am.
- is still the most smiley baby I have ever met. When you talk to her, she gets the biggest grin on her face.
- still really likes her paci and can now sometimes find it in her crib at night to soothe herself which is really nice.
- is sitting like a pro.
- has started waving, and it is just so cute.
- got her first two teeth this month (the 2 bottom ones) and is still chewing on everything.
- is in love with her big sister. She loves to imitate Addie, and they blow their tongues at each other and just crack up laughing. It is really sweet to watch.
Lila is just the perfect addition to our family, and we couldn't love her more. Happy 8 month birthday baby girl!! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!