Monday, September 29, 2014

Life Lately

Life lately has been a decent mix of fun, crazy and relaxation.  Half of our house is currently torn apart and not usable (more on that to come), but thanks to Jenn and Skaife letting us come over every night for dinner and to hang out, it really hasn't been too bad so far.  I have been trying to soak up the end of my maternity leave before I return to work next week.  Below are some pictures of our goings on the last few weeks......

I took Lila up to my office to meet my co-workers


Shelby had a painting party, and the kids made the cutest signs with their names on them.  It was such a fun party idea!


Aunt Sherry with my two girls at Shelby's party.  The Aggie game was that afternoon, so we were all decked out in our gear.

My two sweet girls.  Addie is totally obsessed with her baby sister.

Painting on a rainy afternoon

Lila is starting to smile all the time now, and I just love it.  Such a pretty baby girl.

I went to get my hair highlighted, and on a whim decided to cut it short again.  I was needing something new.


One afternoon, Addie and I walked to Baskin Robbins and had a little ice cream date.  She was so happy.



Mom and Dad made a quick weekend trip to see the girls.  Addie always loves to see her Mimi and Papaw.


No comments: