On September 13th, Lila turned 2 months old. She had a dr's appt, and her stats are below:
Weight: 10 lbs 7 oz (~30th percentile)
Height: 22.75 inches (~66th percentile)
Head: 15 inches (~49th percentile)
At 2 months, Lila.....
- is wearing mostly 0-3 months clothes and jammies and wears a size 1 diaper.
- is nursing every 2-3 hours during the day and as of this week is sleeping anywhere from 5-6 hours at night.
- has taken a few bottles of breast milk and is not phased at all.
- is smiling and cooing all the time now which is so rewarding and fun. She has the most precious dimples when she smiles.
- is holding her head up really well.
- is still sleeping in the rock n play in our room.
- loves to be held and snuggled. She will sit in her bouncer or lie on the floor for a while and kick and play, but she definitely prefers being held.
-still loves to be outside. We go on nightly walks around the neighborhood, and I don't think I have ever heard one peep from her when we are outside. She is so relaxed and happy.
- mostly enjoys her bath. We still bathe her on a sponge on top of the counter. She has taken one bath in the tub, but it is honestly just easier for me to bathe her on the counter so we are sticking with that for now.
- took her first plane ride and had her first trip to church.
Happy 2 month birthday baby girl Your mama and daddy love you so very much and feel so blessed you are part of our family!!