Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mr and Mrs Wakeland.......and a few pumpkins

The first weekend in October, I had the honor of standing by one of my best friend's as she got married.  I could not be more happy for Melissa and Joseph.  We had the best time celebrating their marriage all weekend long.  After rehearsal, we headed to midtown for rehearsal dinner at an art bar.  It was so fun, and a really great party.  The next morning, I headed to Melissa's early for a full day of girl time doing hair and makeup and getting ready for the I do's.  Melissa was a beautiful bride, and everything about the wedding was so perfect.  Congrats Wakelands.  Jason and I wish you a lifetime of happiness and so glad we were able to be a part of your special day!

The bridesmaids at rehearsal dinner

About to head to the church





 
While I was at Melissa's house getting ready, Jason and Deanna took Addie to Kingston's 1st birthday party at a pumpkin patch.  They said she had a great time seeing the animals and running all over the place.


checking each other out...haha

selecting the perfect pumpkin

Look Dad.  I found a keeper!




No comments: