Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Other July Happenings

After our fun fourth of July weekend, the rest of the month seemed to be a blur.  I ended up working a ton, and we had a few fun events sprinkled in as well.  I will just let the pictures speak for themselves.

One Saturday in July while I was working, Jason and some of his buddies went on a shark fishing trip in Galveston.  They had a great time and caught several big sharks.  I was soooo jealous but glad they had a good trip.

Since Jason had the fishing trip planned and I had to work, Deanna and Jim were kind enough to watch Addie for the day.  She had a great time swimming and playing with her Nana.



Also in July, Beth and Jim welcomed Miss Harper Kay into the world, and she could not be more precious.  I am so excited Beth has a little girl and can't wait for us 4 girls to make lots of memories together.

I went to visit Harper and her mommy one day during lunch.  I enjoyed those tiny baby snuggles so much.

One Sunday afternoon, we headed over to Harrison and Brandi's house to hang out and cook dinner.  Jason and Addie enjoyed a quick dip in the pool before it started raining.

Addie and Kinley

Giving sweet kisses

Addie was wiped out after playing so hard with Kinley.

Another Sunday afternoon in July, I helped host a wedding shower for my sweet friend Melissa and her fiance Joseph.  It was a couple's shower but since I was heading into the office after the shower, Jason just took Addie up to Deanna and Jim's house to go swimming.  They had a great afternoon grilling fajitas and swimming.  Addie LOVES the water and swam for several hours.


Melissa, Casey and i at the shower

The happy couple

No comments: