Tuesday, July 16, 2013

4th of July

This year, we spent 4th of July in Harlingen.  Addie and I flew down to Harlingen Wed night before the 4th.  Unfortunately, Jason had to work the morning of the 5th so he came down Friday night.  My parents had a bunch of friends and family over to celebrate the 4th, and we all had so much fun.  My dad grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, and mom made tons of amazing sides.  The meal was topped off with homemade ice cream and other yummy desserts.  Nothin' says summer like a big cup of dad's homemade ice cream.  :)  The boys set off a fantastic firework display, and the kids ran around with lots of sparklers.  It was a great night, and a perfect way to celebrate my favorite holiday!

My patriotic baby


Addie loved Brooklyn and Claire.  I'm sure it won't be long before she is running all over the place with these girls.

Mom, Addie and Me

Hector, grandma and Aunt Sherry



Mimi and her girl in her 4th of July jammies


Cale and his sweet gf Tasha. 

Grandpa and Dad

Claire putting on a show

No comments: