On July 2nd, Addison turned 11 months old. She is turning into such a big girl, and it is so fun to watch and learn on a daily basis.
At 11 months, Addison.....
- is wearing 12 month clothes and jammies.
- is wearing a size 3 diaper and a size 3 night-time diaper at night.
- is wearing a size 2-3 shoe when she wears shoes.
- still just has 2 bottom teeth.
- takes 4 6oz bottles each day.
- is drinking water really well out of her sippy cups.
- eats 3 meals and 1 snack per day. She is eating pretty much whatever we eat now that is soft enough for her gum. Addie is a great eater and eats most everything we give her.
- took her FIRST STEPS this month (June 25th)!! She has been practicing ever since and is getting more and more brave.
- Still loves the pool and went swimming several more times this month.
- is clapping for herself all the time and waving bye bye to everyone and everything.
- will say mama to me and dada to Jason. It is soooo cute. When she wakes up in the middle of the night, and I go in her room, she bounces up and down in her crib and says mama over and over.
-gives lots of big, open-mouthed kisses
-is babbling and making lots of sounds. You can tell she is really trying to communicate.
- is busy busy busy. It is nearly impossible to change her diaper or clothes. She flips over and is out of there before you can even blink.
-She LOVES to read lots and lots of books. She starts grunting for the next one as soon as you finish the one you are reading. She loves to sit and flip the pages herself. When she plays with her books on the floor, she will turn and turn the books til they are facing the right direction. Smart baby.
- Still ends up in bed with Jason and I each night somewhere around 2-3am. One of these days, I will get motivated to re-sleep train her. For now, I kinda enjoy the middle of the night snuggles.
Addison is a busy busy bee and a super sweet baby girl. Jason and I are totally smitten with her and enjoying this age so much. Happy 11 month birthday baby girl!! Mommy and daddy love you so very much!
Lookin' like such a big girl in her jean and toms, ridin in the shopping cart.
Drivin mommy's car
Not the best picture, but I had to document Addie's first trip to the lake house.
Ad and Jackson