Monday, November 5, 2012

Mimi and Papaw Visit

My parents are making it a goal to see Addie at least once a month so the last weekend in October they flew up to visit.  We picked them up at the airport Friday night and headed straight to Lupe for a late dinner.  The weekend was spent lounging at the house and watching football with a trip to Marshalls thrown in for my mom, Addie and I.  My mom helped me get organized for Ad to start school, and it was just the definition of a relaxing weekend with my parents.  Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to visit.  We can't wait to see ya'll at Thanksgiving!
Dressed up to pick up Mimi and Papaw

Just loungin' with Papaw in my jammies

Papaw has the magic touch

Love my parents

This pic is blurry, but I had to post Addie in the cute outfit her Aunt Britt sent.

No comments: