Monday, November 5, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Addison started school last week and will be in the Kittens class this year.  Jason went with me to drop her off on her first day.  She did great, but it was a tough morning for mom and dad.  We really love her school though, and her teachers say she is doing great.  She is eating, napping and playing well at school so I would say the transition has been pretty smooth.  I am just working 4 days a week right now so it was great to have a long weekend with my girl.  I can't wait to see how much she has learned and changed by the end of the school year.  So glad you had a great first day of school Ad.  We love you baby girl!

Daddy and Addie

Ad's first day of school and mom's first day back to work

Loaded up and ready to go

First day with her teacher.  She looks very unsure in this pic, but she really does like Ms. Maria

Addie's classroom.  That is her laying on the left playing with her toy.

No comments: