Not quite sure about having her picture taken
On November 2nd, Addison turned 3 months old which is so hard to believe. She is really starting to develop a personality and is learning new things every day.
At 3 months, Addison.....
- weighs about 14lbs
- is wearing mostly 0-3 months clothes and jammies and just moved up to a size 2 diaper.
- is nursing every 2-3 hours during the day (when she is with me) and takes 4 4oz bottles during the day when she is at school. She is sleeping anywhere from 6-8 hours at night.
-is losing her hair. Poor baby has huge bald spots on both sides of her head and a big U in the back. Her daddy says she has a cul de sac. haha
- is smiling and cooing all the time and even almost laughs sometimes.
- rolled over from her tummy to her back on October 8th just after she turned 2 months. She did it several times over a week or two period but has now decided she doesn't want to do it anymore. I haven't seen her roll over in a few weeks.
-LOVES to sit and stand. I hold her hands when she is laying on her back and she can pull herself all the way up to standing. She gets SOOOO proud of herself and gives huge smiles once she is up.
- has gone back to sleeping in her rock and play in our room.
- still LOVES her bath. We still bathe her on a sponge on top of the counter.
- started school and is adapting really well. Her teachers say she is doing great and does really well at playing on the mat. She also loves her buggy rides at school and is always awake and taking in the scenery.
-really loves the tv. I know that probably isn't the best for her, but when you need a few minutes to get something done it works. She will sit there ZONED in and just be happy as a clam. It reminds me of her Uncle Cale when he was a little boy. :)
Happy 3 month birthday baby girl!! We are loving this stage and watching you learn and grow every day.