At the doctor. Poor baby had to get 1 oral vaccine and 3 shots in her legs. She cried pretty hard but calmed down fairly quickly. I think it was harder on me than her. After her shots, she napped from about 10:45am-6:30pm just waking to eat and get her diaper changed a couple times. I think her traumatic morning wiped her out.
On October 2nd, Addison turned 2 months old. She had a dr's appt, and her stats are below:
Weight: 11 lbs 6 oz (~50th percentile)
Height: 23 inches (~80th percentile)
Head: 15 inches (~40th percentile)
At 2 months, Addison.....
- is wearing mostly 0-3 months clothes and jammies and wears a size 1 diaper.
- is nursing every 2-3 hours during the day and is sleeping anywhere from 5-7 hours at night.
- has taken a few bottles of breast milk and is not phased at all. Jason has given her a few, and I have given her one. Baby girl loves to eat and doesn't seem to care how she gets it.
- is smiling and cooing all the time now which is so rewarding and fun.
- is holding her head up really well and is getting much better at tummy time.
- knows her mama. I can finally tell that she definitely knows who I am, and sometimes I am the only one that can calm her down. I secretly love it.
- has started sleeping in her pack and play in our room and is doing really well.
- loves to be up high on your shoulder so she can look all around.
- still LOVES her bath. We still bathe her on a sponge on top of the counter.
- took her first plane ride and had her first trip to church.
Happy 2 month birthday baby girl Your mama and daddy love you so very much and feel so blessed you are part of our family!!