Saturday, September 8, 2012

Walkin' in High Cotton

As summer is coming to an end, I wanted to document the successful year my family had on the farm.  I love everything about the harvest and have so many memories growing up taking meals to the field, riding the combine and buggy and playing in the cotton trailers.  My dad and uncles are some of the most hard-working people I know, and I am so thankful that God gave them a good crop this year.

Dad standing in thigh-high cotton.  :)
Love this picture of the windmills on our land and a double rainbow.
Grain harvest

Pickin' cotton
Dad and Uncle Richard eating dinner on the tailgate during grain harvest.
Dad and Kiko who has worked for the farm for 54 years.


Planting the fields

Mom and Dad

Mom and Grandpa share a b-day and usually celebrate out in the fields.  This year, they were able to have a night off so my mom hosted the family at their house.  Love these two!


No comments: