Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall!

I love decorating our house for the seasons.  Due to our busy summer and Addie's arrival, I completely skipped decorating for summer this year.  I decided I was way overdue to get the spring flower arrangement out of my entry way and warm up our house for fall.  I changed things up a little bit from last year and love that our house now feels so festive.  

 Dining Table


 Dining Buffet
 Coffee Table...don't mind all the baby gear...our living room has been invaded

 Media Table..again I didn't bother to move the bouncer for the picture bc Addie was sleeping in it.
 
 Kitchen Buffet
 Kitchen Table
Entry Table

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it all! I put our fall stuff out last weekend and think it feels super cozy, too. Such a great time of year!
PS- I think the baby gear fits in quite well! :)

Tammie said...

Love all your decorations for fall. I came over from Kelly's Korner. Thanks for allowing us to look at your blog. I have to say I love your blog back ground and see it was from The Cutest Blogs, I am wondering if they are a free site or do you pay to have it made up? I also get nervous about downloading, HA afriad of a virus. I hope you don't mind me asking, I am just getting ready to make a new blog that will be for the public to follow, I have one for family only. Thank you.

Katie said...

It is a free site. You just copy the code to use as background. They have tons of cute options. You should check them out!

Renae said...

Love your fall decor!!