Friday, September 14, 2012

6 weeks

Our baby girl is now 6 weeks old.  I am not doing an official update until she is 2 months, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures of Addie to serve as a mini update.

 We had a slight cold front last weekend, so Jason and I took Addie on her first walk around the neighborhood.  We didn't stay out long bc we started feeling mosquitos, but she really seems to enjoy the fresh air.  Can't wait til we get more consistent fall weather (is there such a thing in Houston?) so we can start venturing out more.
 She took her first nap in her crib.  She has only taken 2 short  morning naps in there, but it's a start.
 Love her sleeping positions.  :)
 Addie is always happiest first thing in the morning.  She will just lay on her changing pad and talk to me.  She has even started giving me a few smiles that seriously melt my heart.  It's so fun and rewarding now that she is starting to recognize Jason and I.
 Smiley baby!
Watching her sleep on the monitor.

1 comment:

Karyn Hatch said...

She is too cute! Love those sleep positions! We STILL love watching P & D sleeping through the monitor!