Monday, June 11, 2012

June 6th

June 6th was Jason's and my 3rd wedding anniversary.  In some ways, it feels like time has flown and in others it feels like so much has happened since our wedding day.  I still feel like the luckiest girl around that Jason chose me to be his wife, and I think we make a pretty great team.  I am so excited that we will be starting a family together in just a few short months and can't wait for this next adventure we get to take together. 

Our weekends lately have been super busy so we planned to just have a relaxing evening together for our anniversary.  We have been casually looking for a new car for me to drive prior to baby's arrival.  Jason emailed me the morning of our anniversary saying he found one he thought was worth going to look at.  We decided to have an early dinner at Beck's and sit outside by the golf course (one of our favorite things to do) and then head over to look at the car.  We really didn't have any intention of buying it that night, but when all was said and done I drove home with my new ride on our anniversary.  :)  Pretty great gift if I do say so myself.  I have been teasing Jason that he should have waited til the next day bc now he has something really big to live up to next year.  haha  In all seriousness though, I am so glad we found what we were looking for, and I really love my car.  It is more spacious, probably safer than what I was driving and will be a great family car.  It also feels great to have one more big thing checked off of our "to do before baby arrives" list.

Below are some not great phone pics I took of the MDX while waiting to sign all the papers.





No comments: