Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in my life!  I woke up on Father's Day and  made Jason cinnamon rolls and eggs for his first Father's Day and gave him a few small gifts from our baby girl.  We headed over to Jenn and Jason's house that afternoon for a late lunch.  They made a huge spread, and everything was super yummy.  Jason's only Father's Day request was to be able to spend the rest of the day lounging on the couch and watching the U.S. Open so that's exactly what we did.  It was a great day just relaxing together and seeing family.  I wish I could have spent some time with my dad as well, but he was busy spending his Father's Day in the grain field.  I love you dad and hope you had a fantastic Father's Day.  I don't know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing dad, but I definitely don't take it for granted.  Jason and I were both blessed with wonderful dads, and we definitely had Howard on our minds on Sunday.  I hope everyone had a great day celebrating their dads.

The dads at lunch
Jackson and Jason
Jackson and his daddy
Gary and Jax relaxing on the couch after a yummy lunch
Wheelbarrow rides
 Jason had a gift from Baby, and my mom left him a card and lots of gummy bears (his favorite)
Baby gave Jason an Aggie dress so she would have something cute to wear to watch football games with her daddy in the fall and a Daddy's Girl sleeper.  She also gave him several boxes of gushers...one of his favorite snacks.  :)

No comments: