Monday, March 19, 2012

Half Baked

As of this weekend, I am 20 weeks pregnant...aka half way to baby.  :)  Things seem to be moving along pretty quickly now.  I am still feeling great and feeling the baby move around often which makes me so much more relaxed than I was early in the pregnancy.  I feel like my belly has started growing at a faster pace over the last few weeks as well.  My mom said it definitely looks bigger than when she saw me just two ago.  I am still wearing my normal clothes but have a feeling I will be retiring more and more of them as the weeks go by.  I have another dr's appt next week, and hopefully baby will cooperate so we will know for sure whether it's a mister or miss.  I really think girl, but the little bit of unknown is killing me.  I did finally break down this weekend and buy a few baby girl onesies.  I just couldn't resist any longer.  Other than that, I don't really have any news to report.  I am excited to get started on the nursery as soon as we can confirm the gender.

20 weeks
Our first baby gift also arrived this weekend.  My parents bought us the Bob jogging stroller and went ahead and had it shipped to our house.  It is all set up and currently parked in our living room til I find a better place to store it.  Right now it just makes me happy right where it is bc I can glance up at it, and it makes the whole baby thing seem more real.  Thanks mom and dad.  Jason and I LOVE the stroller and can't wait to use it.
I couldn't get this picture to rotate the correct way, but these are the few onesies I bought yesterday along with a little denim skirt that has ruffles on the butt.  So precious!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so stinking cute. Love these pics and the title--so perfect! Glad you chose the BOB stroller. I'm actually doing my third blog post about it for Itty Bitty Bella this week. It's a great one! I'm also very glad to hear that you finally broke down and went princess shopping. Love the bright colors you chose! I already have a headband and a funky little outfit waiting in the wings. :) Love y'all!!

Jenny said...

Could you be any cuter????? :)