Monday, November 14, 2011

Nutcracker Market

Last Friday, I took the day off work and headed to the annual Nutcracker Market.  Aunt Sherry, Kristi, Patti, Deanna, and her friend Diane all joined in on the fun.  The crowds were massive, but I so enjoyed walking around Reliant center and seeing all the fun booths.  I bought a few things but mostly just browsed and snacked my way through the aisles....the samples are to die for.  We stayed most the day, and it was just a great day with the girls.  I already can't wait til next year!!

 Kris and I enjoying our lunch and diet coke...you know you have an addiction when you are willing to pay $4.50 for a diet coke.  Ridiculous.
Blurry but the only picture I had on my phone from our shopping extravaganza.  I didn't have the heart to ask the woman to re-take it since we were holding up the massive crowd.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I have lived in Texas for almost 20 years and have never been to the Nutcracker Market. I feel like a failure!

Katie said...

OMG...you have to go next year. I went for the first time last year, and it is insanity. I love it!!