Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

Last Saturday was Jason's birthday.  He is now the big 31, and we had a great weekend celebrating.  Friday was also Connelly's bday so we got together that night with a bunch of friends at one of Jason's favorite establishments....none other than Bubbas....for a joint celebration.  We had a great time hanging out with everyone, and the boys caused quite the scene when Iowa State upset Oklahoma St.  I don't thing the OSU fans were too impressed with their shananagans.  haha  Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the night's festivities.

Saturday, Jason and I slept in and filled the day with lots more football.  I made egg sandwiches for his bday breakfast as his request which we both enjoyed.  That night, I had made reservations for us at Vic and Anthony's for dinner.  Dan and Monica also joined us, and we all ate like kings.  The food was even better than I had remembered.  We started with a delicious crab cake appetizer as well as maple glazed quail.  We all ordered various steaks for the entrees and shared broccoli, mac n cheese, and au gratin potatoes for sides.  All of this was topped off with delicious wine and lots of laughs.  It made for the perfect evening of celebrating my hubby.  Happy Birthday Jason!  I hope you had a great weekend.  I love you!

No comments: