Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Texans

Last Sunday, Jason and I attended the Texans vs Raiders game at Reliant with my manager and his girlfriend.  This was my first Texans game so I was excited for the experience.  It was a packed house, and the crowd was really in to the game.  It was back and forth the entire time, but unfortately the Texans lost on the last play of the game (We threw an interception in the end zone as time expired).  :(  After months and months of no rain in Houston, the clouds opened up on Sunday, and it was POURING rain when we left the stadium.  Of course, we had parked about a mile away and didn't have an umbrella.  We were totally drenched by the time we made it to the car.  It was really nice to finally get some rain though, and it made for a great afternoon of lounging in our cozies on the couch listening to the rain drops on the window.  Bliss!!



 Jenn let me borrow her Texans jersey for the game so I could be festive.  Thanks Jenn!!
Totally drenched. 

No comments: