Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mulligans

The weekend after Easter, my parents came in town for a wedding they were attending.  They decided to stay with us, and it was so great to see them.  They didn't get in until late Friday night and left on Sunday, but we made the most of the little time we had together.  Jason and my dad hit the golf course on Saturday morning, and my mom and I hit the mall.  We shopped, ate lunch, and hung out, and it was just what the doctor ordered.  They went to their wedding on Saturday night, and then all four of us headed out to Mulligan's (a little par 3 course) for some more golf before they headed back South.  It had been several months since I had seen my parents so it was so nice to spend the weekend together.

 My momma and I

 Silly Dad
My adorable parents

No comments: