Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Easter

As I mentioned in the previous post, I had to work on Good Friday and til 7pm to boot.  Jason's family had already planned to spend Easter weekend up at the lake so on Saturday morning we packed up and headed out to join the fam.  We had a great weekend laying out, playing in the water, playing games, eating yummy food, and enjoying time with family.  Despite being out of town and missing church, I am so grateful that God sacrificed his son for our sins.  I love the Easter story and everything it represents.  I hope you each had a great Easter filled with fun and family and remembered the real reason we celebrate this holiday.  I didn't take many pictures over the weekend, but here are a few.

 Grandma O and Jason's cousin George


 Jenn and her boyfriend Jason showing off their catch
 Jason and I spruced up our flower bed and trimmed our tree when we got back on Sunday.

No comments: