Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Playing Around with Photoshop

I am testing out a free trial of Photoshop elements and considering buying it to edit photos I take.  So far, it is very overwhelming without great instructions, but I am trying to teach myself at least a few basic tools.  These edits are far from perfect but were my first attempt at editing.  I figured I would go ahead and post them so that in a few months I can look back and see how far I have come (hopefully).  What do you think...did the edits makes them better or worse?  Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?  I am thinking I need to buy a Photoshop for dummies book to learn the program.

 Before (Straight Out Of The Camera)
 After...I should have written down what all I did to the picture.
 Before
 After...I like the brighter background, but I think Bailey's face may be a little too orange.
 Before
After....I think this was my favorite of the three edits.

No comments: