Monday, November 22, 2010

Third Thirty

Jason and I have had three thirty celebrations in our family this year.  Both of our parents celebrated their 30th anniversaries this summer and on Friday (Nov. 19th), we celebrated Jason's 30th birthday!!  Despite my bugging him about wanting to throw a 30th birthday party, Jason really wanted to keep his birthday low-key.  We went to dinner with his family at Chuy's the night before his b-day and had some yummy Mexican food.  (I forgot to take pictures at dinner.  I hate when I do that.)  Unfortanately, Jason was battling a cold all last week so on Friday he didn't feel up to going out to dinner for his b-day.  Instead, I stopped at the store on the way home from work and picked up steaks.  We made steaks, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and corn on the cob.  The food was excellent, and we had a great night in just the two of us.  Happy 30th Birthday Baby!  I hope it was a great one!!

No comments: