Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rodeo Houston

Singin' "Big, Green Tractor"

"Amarillo Sky"

Melissa and Me watchin' the rodeo

Thanks Melissa for the awesome seats!! Such good friends. :)

Andee, Melissa, and Me

March in Houston means rodeo, and rodeo means bad-for-you food, animals, bull-riding, boots, and great concerts. I have missed out on the rodeo the last several years since I was always working in Beaumont during March when I was at E&Y. This year Melissa got some great tickets to Jason Aldean. We went on a Saturday afternoon and enjoyed the rodeo and concert. Jason Aldean was fantastic, and we had a great time hanging out and listening to good music. Who doesn't love any excuse to bust out their cute boots and pretend to be a cowgirl?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so mad you were there and I had no idea! We had so much fun, but we could have had even more fun TOGETHER! I'm going to need a calendar of your weekend plans from now on!