Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Rest of Thanksgiving Weekend

We spent the weekend after Thanksgiving hanging out with the family.  The boys hunted, the girls shopped, and we took the kiddos to Chucky Cheese to play games.  It was a fantastic weekend full of relaxation and family.  I couldn't have asked for anything better.  After dinner Saturday night, Jason and I loaded up the girls and made the 5 hour trek back to Houston.  We decided driving at night would just be easier with the girls, and we wanted to have Sunday to get unpacked and ready to start the week.  It turned out to be a great decision bc I felt so much more organized, and Jason got the Christmas lights up outside on Sunday afternoon.  I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.  It was full of all things that I will be eternally grateful for.

My sweet girl is getting so big

Lila is such a happy baby.

Mimi earned major points with Ad for taking her to ride the big horse at Chucky Cheese.




Dad, Ad and I had a baking night one night and made several batches of homemade cinnamon rolls and cinnamon bread.  Dad and I have done this for years, and it was so fun for Ad to join in.

Ad checking out a butterfly in my parents garage

We pulled the bouncer outside to watch Daddy put up the Christmas lights on Sunday.  It was such a beautiful day.

Hard at work

No comments: