Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tailgating for Baby Hayes

In the middle of December, Addie and I flew down for a long weekend in Harlingen to celebrate the our soon-to-be nephew/cousin, Hayes.  Cody and Brittany's friends threw them the most adorable tailgate-themed baby shower.  The food was so delicious and the decorations adorable.  We all had the best time celebrating Hayes.  I can't wait to meet him!

While we were in the Valley, we also took Addie to Bass Pro in Harlingen to meet Santa.  I was expecting a major meltdown since she is a little leery of strangers these days, but she actually did really well.  She sat there patiently while I snapped a few pictures and even gave us a few small smirks before reaching her arms out to me indicating she was done.  I was happy she escaped without being traumatized.  All in all, we had a great weekend seeing family and hanging out.





Snoozin with Mimi through dinner at Pepes

She kept looking at the Christmas tree and saying.."WOW!!"

Sitting like a big girl on the plane

Pics from the shower:







No comments: