On November 2nd, Addison turned 15 months old. She has grown and learned sooo much since my last update.
Height: 31.5" (~78th percentile)Weight: 25lbs 6.4oz (~90th percentile)
Head: 18.74" (~90th percentile)
At 15 months, Addison.....- is wearing 18 month clothes and jammies.
- is wearing a size 4 diaper and a size 4 night-time diaper.
- is wearing a size 4 shoe and LOVES wearing her shoes. She tries to put them on herself all the time.
- has 7 teeth and a molar in the process of coming in.
- has started drinking her milk mostly out of a cup during the day but still takes a bottle before bed. Her doctor told us we need to stop that asap. Sad. :(
- eats 3 meals and 2 snacks per day. She is still a great eater. She loves fruit and veggies and definitely wants whatever we are eating. She still dislikes potatoes and doesn't care for beans but likes most other veggies.
- RUNS everywhere. She loves to walk herself in and out of school and just roams room to room at home.
- understands soooo much. She understands most things we tell her to do. I will tell her to go find a specific book to read, and she will come back carrying it. It always amazes me how much she understands. She can also point out almost everything we ask her in her books. She also points to things and says "that?" when she wants us to tell her what something is. She is trying to learn so much.
-she can point out her eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair, hands, knees, feet and her favorite....her belly- is starting to talk quite a bit. She says Mom-E, Dad-E, pup-E (all with lots of emphasis), bye-bye, no-no (and shakes her head yes or no when you ask her questions), Nana, Papaw, she can moo for the cow, neigh for the horse, bark for the dog, roar for the bear and lion
-is so loving and gives lots of hugs and kisses.
- still LOVES dogs. She says pup-E at least 25 times a day.
- is busy busy busy. She is constantly on the move.
-She LOVES to read lots and lots of books. They are always her go to entertainment.
- Sleeps from 8pm to somewhere in the range of 5:45-6:45am and takes about a 45 minute to an hour afternoon nap per day. She is not a huge napper but stays happy throughout the day so I think she just doesn't require a ton of sleep.
Addison, this is such a busy stage in your life, but a stage I am loving so much. Your mommy and daddy love to take you to do fun things. You love to be on the go. We look forward to so many more adventures together. I love you more than you will ever be able to imagine baby girl.