Sunday, June 23, 2013

Father's Day

We celebrated Jason's first Father's Day this year.  He requested to be able to sleep in on Father's Day so Addie and I obliged.  We played quietly in the other room once she woke up, and then she wanted to go pick her daddy up some breakfast.  We had an appointment to look at a house we were trying to buy before heading to Laura and Harry's for Father's Day lunch with Jason's family.  We got home in time for Jason to watch the last few hours of the U.S. Open.  All in all, it was a pretty low-key day.

One of the things I love most about Jason is how great of a daddy he is to Addison.  She is one very blessed little girl.  Here are some pics of Jason with his baby on Father's Day.





I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to my daddy as well.  I couldn't love him more and appreciate everything he has done for me.  I thank God constantly for blessing me with such a fantastic dad.  I also can't let Father's Day pass without remembering Jason's dad.  We miss Howard on more than just Father's Day, but it's a special day to remember him and what a great dad he was as well. Happy Father's Day to all the dads in our life.  I hope you each felt loved and appreciated.

No comments: