Saturday, April 9, 2011

Memories

The last weekend in March, Jason was playing in a softball tournament all day Saturday so I headed over to College Station to visit my cousin Kelsey and her family.  Kelsey and I have soooo many memories together, and it means the world to me that now I get to be a part of her kids life.  Callie and Macie are so precious, and I had the best time getting to play with them.  Callie, especially, is at such a fun age.  She was talking so much more than last time I saw her and really warmed up to me this time.  It was a low-key weekend with time at the park, eating yummy meals, and lots and lots of talking and catching up.  Kelsey keeps reminding me that Jason and I need to hurry and have kids so our kids can be close growing up like we were.  I am so very blessed to have Kelsey's friendship and cherish the time we get to spend together.  Here are some pics of the stars of the weekend......













No comments: