Wednesday, March 30, 2011

God is great, Beer is good, People are crazy.


The first weekend in March, Jason and I went with Jenn, her boyfriend Jason, and some of their friends to the rodeo to see Billy Currington.  We started off the day by attending a charity crawfish bowl at Lucky's Pub before heading to the rodeo.  We had a great time.  Thanks Jenn for the invite.

 Group Shot at Lucky's Pub


 Jason photo bombing our girls pic at the carnival.

 Jason convinced us all to ride the Mega Drop before we left.  Here I am nervous in line.
Jenn's weary as well.....
Mega Drop
Um.


 Jason found some circa 1992 beach volleyball shades in the cab, so we wore them.

Jenn and Jason

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you! :) You're the best ever and I love these pics. Now I need to see the new haircut that your mom told me about!