Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Monica

Last week we went to dinner at Trulucks to celebrate Monica's 25th birthday.  Houston restaurant week was going on so we decided that would be the perfect thing for Monica's big day.  I had never eaten at Trulucks before, and it did not disapoint.  Houston restaurant week is so great and gives you the opportunity to try really great restaurants for more affordable prices.  Since our dinner reservation was not until 8:30pm, Daniel also ordered tons of appetizers for the table which were to die for.  I would have been fine just skipping my meal after all the yummy seafood I ate before my dinner even arrived.  We enjoyed great food with great friends and had a super fun evening.  Jason and I feel so blessed to have one of our favorite couple friends live right next door.  Happy Birthday Monica!  We hope you had a fantastic birthday and were so glad we got to celebrate with you.




1 comment:

cody j said...

I love the new dress!! (this clearly isn't coming from your brother, haha)