Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Shower

My boss at work is expecting her first baby at the end of May.  She is very excited about welcoming a little boy to her family.  Our group at work had a shower for her at the end of March to celebrate her new addition.  We had sandwiches and dessert, and she got a lot of really cute gifts.  Several of my co-workers and I went together and bought Kim a little red wagon and filled it with all kinds of goodies.  I was in charge of shopping and putting everything together.  I just can't believe how tiny and cute all of the baby stuff is.    Here are a few pics from the shower....


The wagon filled with TONS of baby stuff from clothes to books to medicine kits to bathtubs, etc.  I thought it turned out really cute and Kim seemed really excited about it.

She received a beautiful Noah's Ark embroidered baby blanket.

Picture of the entire financial reporting group.

No comments: