Friday, November 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON

Me and the Birthday Boy

Yesterday (November 19th) Jason turned 29! His parents, his sister and her boyfriend (Jenn and Neal), Jason, and I all went to Chatters for dinner to celebrate. We enjoyed good food and had a great time hanging out. I surprised Jason with a round of golf at Pebble Beach and a night at the Inn at Spanish Bay. He was so surprised. I was really excited because I get so stressed trying to think of good gifts. I thought of this one several months ago and had the hardest time keeping it a secret. The surprise was well worth it. We are going to go together to Pebble Beach sometime in the late spring or early summer. We can hardly wait! Happy Birthday Jason. I love you!


Neal, Jenn, and Howard (Jason's Dad)

Deanna (Jason's Mom), Katie (Don't mind the glasses....I had a lasik consultation and can't wear my contacts for a few weeks), Jason

1 comment:

D and K said...

Katie, so glad you found our blog. I will be adding yours to my list to read and keep up with you. Congrats on the new job!

Kristin