Sunday, July 26, 2009

She Said YES!!

As some of you may have heard, Cody proposed to Brittany on Friday, July 24th! They have been together for so long we already consider Britt a part of our family, but we were all thrilled to make it official. I will let them fill you in on the proposal story. :) After the proposal, the newly engaged couple came over to Jason's and my house for appetizers and drinks to celebrate with our families. It was great to get everyone together to celebrate such a happy occasion. We are so grateful to be adding another fantastic girl to our family. We love you two.


Our growing family


Brittany's family came in for the celebration.


My mom brought Britt a ring holder for her new ring and TONS of Brides magazines. Let the wedding planning begin!!


Good job Cody. Her ring is gorgeous. This pic doesn't even do it justice.


Britt showing off her new bling.


Posing with my future sister-in-law. We have become such good friends over the past few years, and I am so looking forward to be family. I could not ask for a better sister-in-law.

No comments: