Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 4th of July

As some of you may know, 4th of July is my favorite holiday. I think it because I have so many great memories growing up spending the 4th at the beach with my family just playin on the beach, eating, and watching fireworks. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for providing so many great years of celebrating our country at ya'lls condo! Unfortunately, since I have starting working I have not been able to make it down to the beach for the 4th. Since I have it in my head that the 4th should be spent on the water, Jason took my to Donna and David's (Jason's aunt and uncle) river house last year for the 4th. We had such a great time we went back this year! Watch out Donna and David, we may just turn this into tradition. :) We had a blast again this year just relaxing, jet skiing, playing horseshoes, playing games, and of course eating lots of yummy food.



Tucker (Jason's dog that lives with his parents) came up for the day and decided to take a swim in the river....sporting his new neon life jacket.


Jessica (Jason's cousin), Donna (Jason's aunt), and Beverly (Jason's grandma)



I spent alot of time reading and relaxing in Donna's comfy tree chair.


Jason and I after getting off the jet ski. We flipped 3 times...much to my dismay.



The group enjoying barbequed crab, brisket, and lots of yummy sides.



Jessica, Justin, Skyler, and Donna taking a break in the shade after lunch.



Thanks Donna and David for a great weekend!

No comments: