Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cheese!

On the day of Addie's spring school pics, we dressed her up, put a cute bow in her hair and sent her to school in anticipation of seeing a super cute result in a few weeks time when the pictures came in.  That afternoon, her teachers mentioned that when they took her in to take her picture, she firmly kept telling them NO and walking back to the door.  When they were about to just give up, her teacher from last year came in and coaxed her into taking just one pic, and this was what we got.......

 
HAHHA  You win some, you lose some right?  This picture just cracks me up, and it was too good not to post for memories sake. If this picture does say "I told you guys I didn't want to take a picture today", then I don't know what does.  Love our sweet, sassy girl!

1 comment:

These Lees said...

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! A keeper for sure :)