Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

I love long weekends, and this one was no exception.  Jason and I had a low-key weekend filled with family and football.  Saturday afternoon I headed out to Katy for Shelby's 4th b-day party.  It was so great to see all the family, and Miss Shelby was just precious.  She was so excited opening all her gifts and saying "Oh my gosh, I can't believe you got me this for my birthday!" or "I love this!" over and over.  She was also giving lots of hugs and saying thank you to everyone without even being prompted.  What a sweetie!!  Sunday morning, Jason and I woke up early and headed up to the lake to spend Sunday and Monday with his parents.  Donna and David also headed up for the night.  We had a great time sitting around chatting and eating Donna's BBQ crab.  We also got to watch the Aggies beat up on SMU which topped off the weekend.  Hope you all had a great Labor Day Weekend otherwise known as opening weekend of college football in our house!!

 Miss Callie in her bathing suit
 Josh and Macie
 Ross and Kim rented an inflatable slide that sprayed water.  All the kids (and several of the adults) had an absolute blast.
 Cade and Coop
 Bailey was being so sweet and helping Callie with the slide.
 Shelby and Tyler
 Aunt Sherry and Macie



 Tyler enjoyed his cupcake..haha

 Is that not the most precious thing?!
The Richard Johnson clan just keeps growing and growing.

No comments: