Friday, December 12, 2014

Give Thanks

In an attempt to get Thanksgiving documented, I am just going to post lots and lots and lots of pictures since this serves as my scrapbook.  We had a great Thanksgiving.  The boys golfed and hunted ducks while the girls shopped and even enjoyed a kid-free girls game night.  I loved seeing family and reflecting on everything I am so thankful for.

My precious girls

Cousins!

Britt and I with our kiddos

Kelsey and Hayes

Ad playing a game of corn hole

Grandpa, Kristi and Lila

We had ribs, ham and a wonderful smoked turkey courtesy of Travis



Mom had everything set up so festive

Cale and Ross

Dad and Grandma

Mom, Aunt Cheryl and Aunt Sherry workin in the kitchen

Callie and Kelsey

Uncle Richard and Layne

Sarah and Travis

Jason and I

Callie, Bailey, Kris and Lila

Aunt Sherry and Ad


Ad and her daddy

Cale, Charlie and Macie

Bailey helped feed Lila her bottle

loungin in the yard

my precious baby

Grandma and Lila

the boys played a "friendly" game of football in the backyard



Wine in one hand....baby in the other.....sign of a good holiday  :)

Kelly and Aunt Sherry


my handsome hubby



No comments: